中国科学院上海生命科学研究院神经科学研究所机构知识库
Advanced  
SIBS OpenIR  > 神经所(总)  > 期刊论文
Title: A simulation study on the Ca2+-independent but voltage-dependent exocytosis and endocytosis in dorsal root ganglion neurons
Author: Hua, Y ; Chen, Z ; Hui, Z ; Wei, X ; Zhuan, Z ; Tao, X ; Jiu, PD
Source: EUROPEAN BIOPHYSICS JOURNAL WITH BIOPHYSICS LETTERS
Issued Date: 2005
Volume: 34, Issue:8, Pages:1007-1016
Keyword: exocytosis ; endocytosis ; Ca2+-independent but voltage-dependent secretion ; capacitance ; vesicle ; FROG NEUROMUSCULAR-JUNCTION ; SYNAPTIC VESICLE POOLS ; PROTEIN-KINASE-C ; KISS-AND-RUN ; NEUROTRANSMITTER RELEASE ; INSULIN-SECRETION ; CHROMAFFIN CELLS ; NERVE-TERMINALS ; CA2+ CHANNELS ; BETA-CELLS
Subject: Biophysics
Corresponding Author: Jiu, PD (reprint author), Huazhong Univ Sci & Technol, Coll Life Sci & Technol, Inst Biophys & Biochem, Wuhan 430074, Peoples R China,jpding@mail.hust.edu.cn
English Abstract: In patch-clamped somata of dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons, two types of secretion have been proposed: Ca2(+)-dependent secretion and Ca2(+)-independent but voltage-dependent secretion (CIVDS). The Ca2+-induced and the depolarlzation-induced membrane capacitance (Cm) increases contribute 80 and 20% to the total C,, increase, respectively (Zhang and Zhou in Nat Neurosci 5:425, 2002). In order to explore the mechanism of the voltage-dependent C-m change (Delta C-m), we constructed a model with sequential states. The simulation with this model closely approximates all the experimental data. The model predicts that the majority of fusion events (approximately 80%) are so-called "kiss-and-run" events, which account for the fast recovery or the rapid retrieval feature of the signals. The remaining 20% are attributed to full fusion events, which account for a slow retrieval feature. On the basis of the model, one mechanism of the activity-dependent endocytosis has revealed a differential distribution of vesicles between the kiss-and-run and full fusion states at different stimulation frequencies. The quantitative model presented in this study may help us to understand the mechanism of the CIVDS and the tightly coupled endocytosis found in mammalian DRG neurons.
Indexed Type: sci
Language: 英语
Content Type: 期刊论文
URI: http://ir.sibs.ac.cn/handle/331001/1871
Appears in Collections:神经所(总)_期刊论文

Files in This Item:
File Name/ File Size Content Type Version Access License
Hua-2005-A simulation study o.pdf(464KB)----开放获取View Download

Recommended Citation:
Hua, Y; Chen, Z; Hui, Z; Wei, X; Zhuan, Z; Tao, X; Jiu, PD.A simulation study on the Ca2+-independent but voltage-dependent exocytosis and endocytosis in dorsal root ganglion neurons,EUROPEAN BIOPHYSICS JOURNAL WITH BIOPHYSICS LETTERS,2005,34(8):1007-1016
Service
Recommend this item
Sava as my favorate item
Show this item's statistics
Export Endnote File
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[Hua, Y]'s Articles
[Chen, Z]'s Articles
[Hui, Z]'s Articles
CSDL cross search
Similar articles in CSDL Cross Search
[Hua, Y]‘s Articles
[Chen, Z]‘s Articles
[Hui, Z]‘s Articles
Related Copyright Policies
Null
Social Bookmarking
Add to CiteULike Add to Connotea Add to Del.icio.us Add to Digg Add to Reddit
文件名: Hua-2005-A simulation study o.pdf
格式: Adobe PDF
所有评论 (0)
暂无评论
 
评注功能仅针对注册用户开放,请您登录
您对该条目有什么异议,请填写以下表单,管理员会尽快联系您。
内 容:
Email:  *
单位:
验证码:   刷新
您在IR的使用过程中有什么好的想法或者建议可以反馈给我们。
标 题:
 *
内 容:
Email:  *
验证码:   刷新

Items in IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

 

Valid XHTML 1.0!